This month, we’re not providing 1 tip, but 10 tips! How’s that for value?
- Stop selling and start listening.
- Do things for your customers that you don’t get paid for.
- Let the customer blow off steam if you’re walking into a bad situation.
- Always be positive. Everyone loves positive people.
- Everyone is different so tailor your approach accordingly. Be flexible.
- You will succeed or fail by the regularity and thoroughness of your follow-up.
- Keep in touch with your prospects and customers.
- Be yourself (and who you say you are)
- When you think you’ve made enough calls, do one more.
- Don’t take rejection personally.
Oh ok, one bonus tip:
- Believe in who you are and what you do. Be confident and enthusiastic. If you don’t believe in what you do why should I buy from you?