Here are our 10 golden rules of sales:
1.You sell solutions to meet real needs. You don’t sell products.
2. Sales is about having great conversations.
3. There is nothing more important than your customers & prospects.
4. Building relationships is an investment in the future (and a key sales skill).
5. The key to sales growth is activity.
7. The only stupid question is the one you don’t ask.
8. Never assume you know the needs of the customer (you don’t). Tailor your approach to the individual.
9. Always get a next step. Keep in touch. Follow up! Do what you say you will do.
10. Don’t mention price. Never discuss it unless the customer brings it up. Even then focus on the benefits of your solution.
There are of course more than 10 golden rules of sales and we’ll add some more next month!